I know, I know.
Two posts in one day – what is this insanity?
Halfway through the day I realized that it’s Green Monday and figured it was the perfect opportunity to publish the third and final part of the 2018 holiday gift guides.
In case you’re blissfully unaware, Green Monday is a day where most online retailers offer amazing deals for those last-minute shoppers who still have a few giftees to cross off their Christmas list. If that’s you, check out these popular retailers offering Green Monday promotions. Several of these deals are even better than Cyber Monday sales!
Or if you’re here specifically for the holiday gift guides, keep scrolling down.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: 50-70% off select styles today only.
- American Eagle: 30% off all jeans and joggers today only.
- Ann Taylor: Extra 60% off sale items and 40% off regular-priced items with code FLASHSALE.
- AllModern: Up to 65% off on 12 of their best deals, today only.
- Amazon: Shop the 12 days of deals.
- ASOS: Up to 50% off cold weather items.
- Banana Republic: 40% off your entire purchase. No code needed. Take an extra 10% off with code STYLE. Cardmember exclusive: Extra 20% off your purchase when you use your Gap Inc. Credit Card with code 20BRCARD.
- Bloomingdale’s: 25-45% off select items, plus an extra 20-40% off sale items when you sign up for their emails.
- Boohoo: 60% off everything, including sale items.
- CB2: Save up to 40% on select items, including furniture. Plus, free shipping on $29+ orders (excludes furniture and oversize items).
- DKNY: 30% off your entire purchase with code FRIENDS.
- Ebay: Lots of Green Monday deals on select items.
- Express: 40% off everything, plus free shipping on $50+ orders.
- Gap: 40% off your purchase with code WINTERFUN. Plus, take an extra 10% off with code STYLE.
- J.Crew: Five days, five surprise sales with 50% off your entire purchase including sale items. Use code MONDAY.
- JCrew Factory: 50% off everything, plus an extra 20% off with code FROSTY.
- JCPenney: Extra 30% off on $100+ orders and extra 25% off on orders of less than $100 with code 6ACTNOW. Today only.
- Kohl’s: 20% off on $100+ orders with code USAVEMORE. Plus, extra 15% off kitchen and dining items with code HOME15.
- Levi’s: 40% off sitewide with code GREEN40.
- Loft: Extra 50% off sale items.
- Macy’s: Extra 30% off with code FRIEND.
- McGee & Co.: Everything ships free with code JOLLY.
- Minted: 25% off holiday cards $250+, 20% off $150+, 15% off $100+. Plus, free priority shipping on holiday cards $100+ with code CARDS. Ends today.
- Old Navy: 20% off your entire purchase, no code needed. Take an extra 10% off with code STYLE.
- One Kings Lane: 25% off $900+ orders with code OKL25MORE. 20% off $600+ orders with code OKL20MORE. 15% off $300+ orders with code OKL15MORE.
- Overstock: Biggest sale event of December, with up to 70% off select items and free shipping. Plus, extra 10% off with code GREEN10.
- Pier 1: Up to 50% off early Christmas clearance plus free shipping sitewide.
- Rejuvenation: Free shipping today only with code FREESHIP. Plus, it’s the final day to save 20% off your order.
- Target: Today only: lots of Green Monday deals, including 30% off home items and kids’ clothing.
- The Limited: 60% off select clothing, plus free shipping on all orders.
- Topshop: Up to 50% off select party wear, plus free shipping and free returns.
- Urban Outfitters: Today only: up to 50% off select gifts.
- Walmart: Green Monday deals on basically anything you could ever need.
- Wayfair: Up to 75% off holiday clearance.
- West Elm: Today only: 20% off furniture and 25% off everything else with code CHEER.
Today’s gift guides are curated for:
- The Beauty Junkie,
- Boss Lady,
- Tech Lovers.
In case you missed the others, find them here:
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guides, Part 1: Decor Enthusiasts, Kids, New Moms + the Hostess
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guides, Part 2: The Newly-Married Friend, the Mister, the Traveler + the Fashionable
You have two ways to shop the gift guides: 1) by simply clicking directly on each item or 2) by using the links at the bottom of each roundup.
Glass Perfume Bottle | Crystal Facial Roller | Beauty Travel Case | LED Vanity Mirror | Velvet Pom Pom Slippers | Limited Edition Brush Set | Sonic Facial Beauty Kit | Champagne Hand Cream | 24K Gold Eye Patches | Rotating Makeup Organizer | Stila Liquid Lipsticks | Cellphone Selfie Light
Copper Bookends | Gold Trim Notepad Set | 4-Feet Charging Cable | Audible Subscription | Industrial Desk Lamp | Marbleized Planter | Brass Tape Dispenser | Initial Mug | Monogram Card Holder | Marble iPhone X Case | Gilded File Holder | Modern Wall Calendar
Blanket Knitting Pattern | Sketchbook | Linen Apron | Set of Micron Pens | Pom-Pom Maker Set | Plant Terrarium Set | Photo Journal | Custom Rubber Stamp | Label Maker | Rosetta Stone Lessons | Watercolor Painter’s Cup | Stylus Pens Kit
Smartphone Tripod | Virtual Reality Goggles | iPhone Picture Printer | Multi-Device Keyboard | 10-Foot iPhone Charger | HD Dash Cam | Bluetooth Tracker | Smartphone Lens Kit | HD Camera Drone | Home Security Camera | Color Smart Bulbs | Travel Battery Charger
Did anything catch your eye? Let me know if you end up buying any of my recommendations – I’d love to hear your review!
If you’re in the mood for more holiday content, check out:
- DIY: Modern, Asymmetrical Holiday Wreath on a Round Mirror
- 50 Last-Minute Advent Ideas: Acts of Kindness and Family Activities
- Simple But Gorgeous Holiday Decor Ideas Inspired by Scandinavian Style
- The Best, Most Perfect Time to Decorate for Christmas
- 2017 Holiday Gift Guide Under $50
- 2016 Winter Home Tour: DIY Holiday Decorating Ideas and Tips