If the thought of dinner and a movie bores you to tears, read on for a list of date night ideas. If you feel so inclined, add your own ideas in the comment section!
- Take a dance class together.
- Go for a hike in the mountains.
- Pack a picnic.
- Prepare a five-course meal together.
- Go house hunting, even if you're not in the market.
- Put on your fanciest attire, break out the fine china and have candlelight dinner in your own dining room.
- Philosophize under the stars.
- Read a book together.
- Wander the bookstore.
- Indulge in at-home massage therapy.
- Host a dinner party with close friends.
- Go on a short adventure, even if it's to the closest bed & breakfast.Roll down the windows and go for a scenic drive.
- Find an abandoned field and learn to fly a kite.
- Hit up a karaoke bar.
- Feed the ducks.
- Visit a museum or a historic landmark.
- Go to the spa.
- Take a boat out on the lake.
- Play tennis.
- Have a picnic in your living room – basket and all.
- Explore the fresh food market, or Amish village, or strawberry field, or winery.
- Bake an elaborate dessert together.
- Light the candles and indulge in a bubble bath.
- Babysit your friends' children.
- Go to the playground and act like five-year-olds.
- Plan an exotic vacation to the most far-fetched place imaginable.
- Hunt for treasures at your local flea market or yard sales.
- Go to the theatre.
- Take a dip in the pool.
- Work out together.
- Take on a DIY project together.
- Go bowling.
- Test drive your dream car.
- Play 20 Questions.
- Take a class and learn to do something together.
- Go bungee jumping or sky diving.
- Go bike riding.
- Volunteer together.
- Sightsee your own city.
- Reminisce through old photographs.
- Go to a local coffee shop that has open mic.
- Sleep in.
- Have an elaborate breakfast in bed.
- Set goals together, and don't forget to write them down!
- Play cards.
- Wake up at 4AM and watch the sunrise together.
- Pretend to be an art connoisseur at an art show.
- Hot air ballooning.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Have a five-course dinner at different restaurants.
Dress, c/o Black Swan Clothing, available at Nordstrom // Shoes, c/o Lulu*s // Watch, c/o Three Twenty Three & Co. // Bracelets, TJ Maxx, Dillard's, ASOS, and c/o Mint and Lolly
Pingback: Friday Favorites: September 16 | FOXY OXIE
I love 21, specifically the winery part ;)
It has been years since I’ve been in a relationship, but my ex and I used to window shop pretty much every Saturday. We’d get warm drinks, pop into stores, and buy used books. Plus all the walking tuckered us out, which was a perfect prep for a shared afternoon snooze.
Window shopping, drinks, and a book store sound like the perfect ingredients for a lovely night! But why wait for a man to come around when you have girlfriends? Grab your nearest & dearest and make a day of it this weekend! After all, the point isn’t to go on a date, per se, as it is to add variety to your life! XOXO
???????? ??????? ????????? ? ?????! ??????? ????????)
???????? ???????! ????? ???????))