Earlier this week I shared a quick and simple DIY project for adding functionality to a laundry or mudroom. Continuing the laundry theme, today I’m sharing some of the most beautiful laundry and mudroom organization tools, many of which I bought to stage the Greystone House.
I briefly touched on this idea in an earlier post, but if you’re waiting for a special occasion to upgrade your utilitarian tools to something a little more aesthetically pleasing, stop it right now. What are you waiting for?
Consider this your sign from the universe. The time is now.
As you know, I’m on a mission to replace all of our utilitarian household tools with pretty alternatives to make mundane, everyday tasks a little more enjoyable. Lately, I’ve been concentrating on the laundry and mudroom.
- Amber Glass Pump Bottles (4-Pack)
- Mini Brush + Dustpan Set
- Tall Jute Laundry Basket
- Wooden Broom
- Brass Watering Can
- Wool Dryer Balls
- First Aid Box
- Velvet Hangers
- Leather Fly Swatter
- Wooden 2-in-1 Mop
- Glass Jar with Lid
- Traditional Wooden Clothespins
- Bamboo Scrub Brush
- Twisted Paper Rope Basket
- Detergent Powder Storage
Looking for more product roundups? Check out the following:
- DIY Modern Advent Calendar + Roundup of Favorites
- Roundup: Beautiful Salt and Pepper Sets Under $25
- Where I Buy Neutral Dishes and Glassware, Plus a Roundup
- Roundup: My Favorite Affordable Brass Sconces
- Breakfast Nook Plans + Roundup of Settees Under $500
- Rethink the Round, Brass Mirror (Plus a Roundup of Favorite Alternatives)
- Roundup: My Favorite Affordable Brass Pendant Lights
- Roundup: My Favorite Affordable Patterned Tile Options